You can actually use the module unload and load of the module loader class on a
single event.
In the vent handler of the click you just figure out the child element of the
module loader class and if it is not null just unload it and continue to load
the module of choice in the newt line in the same function. It works!

Skinning with modules: You are having the whole of skinning within the module
compiled swf, so I believe on on unload everything is reset. basically it don't
exist from a VM stand point of view.

Best Regards,
Venkat Maddali.