Alex,

That's a good idea... What's your thoughts on approach to implement a shared
Button?

Would you create it at the parent view level and inject into the IR's using
some kind of IFactory or perhaps attach it to the data property?

Cheers,
Nick

--
Sent by Nick Middleweek ( { email: n...@middleweek.co.uk, mobile: +44(0)774