I added a click handler to the container group, and height=”90%” to the
scroller.  I can click in the TextAreas and space between and it shows the
Alert.  That isn’t happening for you?

On 9/18/11 11:03 PM, "jitendra jain" <jitendra_jain_2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Alex,

  Thanks again for your kind reply.. Iam posting some code..  Look here the
scroller is not appearing and the area where the components are dynamically
added the background should be clickable.  But if you add height=90% to the
scoller then scroller will appear but background is not clickable..

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

                       xmlns:mx="library://ns.adobe.com/flex/mx"
creationComplete="creationComplete()">
    <fx:Declarations>
        <!-- Place non-visual elements (e.g., services, value objects) here -->
    </fx:Declarations>

    <fx:Script>
        <![CDATA[
            import mx.controls.Alert;
            private function creationComplete():void{
                var timer:Timer = new Timer(5000);
                timer.addEventListener(TimerEvent.TIMER,
function(event:TimerEvent):void{
                    var grp:Group = new Group();
                    grp.addElement(new TextArea());
                    container.addElement(grp);
                });
                timer.start();
            }
        ]]>
    </fx:Script>
    <s:Group  height="100%" width="100%"  click="Alert.show('clicked');">
        <s:TextArea text="Hello Everybody"/>
    </s:Group>
    <s:Scroller right="0" top="40">
        <s:Group id="container" right="5" top="40">
            <s:layout>
                <s:VerticalLayout/>
            </s:layout>
        </s:Group>