I guess I should have copied the entire XML.

<REGISTRY xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
xsi:schemaLocation="http://schemas.dell.com/wbem/biosattributeregistry/1
file:///C:/work/12G/Attribute%20Registry/DCIM_AttributeRegistry.xsd"
xmlns="http://schemas.dell.com/wbem/biosattributeregistry/1";>

Turns out if I just remove the last namespace,
xmlns="http://schemas.dell.com/wbem/biosattributeregistry/1";

Then it works correctly.

Any idea why this would cause it to not be able to find the children?

Michael J. Regert

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately
message.