you can pass the arguments to swf file by using Flashvars:
FlashVars="arg1=val&arg2=val2"

string htmlUrl = "<object width=\"550\" height=\"400\"> <param name=\"movie\"
value=\"file:///android_asset/sample.swf\"> <embed
src=\"file:///android_asset/sample.swf\" FlashVars="arg1=val&arg2=val2"
width=\"550\" height=\"400\"> </embed></object>";

In MXML file:

var flashVarsObj:Object = Application.application.parameters as Object;
arg1 = flashVarsObj.arg1;
arg2 = flashVarsObj.arg2;

Thanks, Rohini.