Hi I'm using flex builder 3 sdk 3.3 and when add the graph api for facebook into it (.swc) something happens here is the message.
Severity and Description        Path    Resource        Location
Creation Time   Id
Design mode: Cannot load GraphAPI_Desktop_1_8.swc (reason: ERROR: Load Verify). It may require classes (such as Adobe AIR components) that are not supported by design mode. Check the Eclipse error log for more details. iglesiaFls/src iglesiaFls.mxml Unknown 1317761476196 25

Someone can help?

Gustavo