Hey guys,

this is my first post, I tried searching for the issue but came up with no
matches, so I hope it won't be a duplicate.

So what I want to do is this: have a DataGrid that has all its column's width
set to the greatest of these 2 values: its typicalItem's width (which without
specified is the dataProvider's first item) or the headerText's width so that
the headerText will not get cut off.
Currently the problem is that if the typicalitem's width is smaller than the
headerText than the headerText is cut off, but I don't want that, I want
headerText to be fully displayed in all of my columns.

What I can do is set the minWidth on each of the columns manually so that the
headerText will surely not get cut off. This works perfectly but its a lot of
pain to do that by hand. So my question is is there a method or quick fix to
prevent headerText to be cut off? One solution that I think could work is to
determine the width that's required by the headerText and set minWidth to that
for that column.

thanks,
Andrew