Hi guys.

I have a Spark List that has useVirtualLayout set to true with a
HorizontalLayout with variableColumnWidth set to false. (all itemRenderers
inside have the same width)

The problem is, when I change the width of the custom itemRenderer and/or its
contents, the itemRenderers don't update their x position on the List layout -
they retain their old one from their original width.

As a result, I get the items overlapping if I make the itemRenderer wider or
spaced too far apart if I make them thinner.

Is there a way to tell the list/HorizontalLayout to update the positions of its
child elements manually?

Regards,

-Naz