Ok. But Its Not compulsory that you have to write a clone method. Anyways
other way you can try is

public function cloneLeaf():CallMonitoringLeaf
{
 var obj:CallMonitoringLeaf = new CallMonitoringLeaf();
 obj.optionCallMonitoring = this.optionCallMonitoring;
 obj.nodesSelected =this.nodesSelected;
 obj.dataCallMonitoring = this.dataCallMonitoring;
 obj.nodeName = this.nodeName;
 return obj;
 }

So now calling cloneLeaf() returns new duplicated object.

Hope this works for you. I did't test it, however your reply will tell
about that. :)

Thanks