I assume you want the ASDoc tool to run and don’t want to just disable it?  You
might try the Adobe Flash Builder forum.

On 11/9/11 7:37 AM, "Merrill, Jason" <jason.merr...@bankofamerica.com> wrote:

It happens every other time no matter what I do.  I have cleaned the project,
re-started Flash Builder, re-started my laptop.  And it’s always every other
time, not just the first, but the first, third, fifth, seventh builds, etc.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of John Fletcher
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2011 12:41 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Errors during build - ASDoc Configuration
!

Cool. If it really happens exactly every other time, then that is good
information to work with. Does it matter if you just restarted the IDE? Does it
matter if you did a clean or just saved a file with "build automatically" on,
etc? When you restart your machine? Then you need to determine whether it's the
first build or the second build that is suffering - if it's the first then
something might be happening out of order and is only there by the time the
second build comes. If it's the second then the first might be leaving junk
around like hanging on to resources or something.

Though I suppose if you're using Flash Builder it shouldn't really be your
responsibility to spend hours debugging it.!

Regards,

John