This is basically all the rats abandoning ship in my opinion, here's an
article from just over a month ago from Adobe that completely contradicts
what they announced last Friday, how is this possible that they didn't have
foresight to see this coming,?!

http://blogs.adobe.com/flex/2011/08/flex-where-were-headed.html

Farid