Except for the fact that HTML 5 apps look like shit compared to flash, the run
like shit, they can be freely stolen by anyone - and generally they rely on
lots of browser and CSS hacks to be pseudo consistent.

Html5 really sucks - its just a shame the world has decided Flash must no
longer be used for anything.

Sent from my iPhone