Hi,
I'm working on a native extension for Windows. I have a functional "hello
world" example and I'm using Wouter Verweirder's ANT script for building and
starting the app
(http://blog.aboutme.be/2011/09/12/air-native-extensions-hello-world-example-ant-script/).

Now I wrote a C function in my extension interface that calls a C function from
external dll. I have a C test that calls my external interface function and
returns with success.

However, when I call that function from AIR I get an error message:
ArgumentError: Error #3500: The extension context does not have a method with
the name doSomethingComplicated.

I learned by now that error above appears every time when something breaks in
underlying dll (when I remove the call from my C function to second dll,
recompile it and run from AIR everything works fine).

So I believe that there's something wrong between my ANE dll and the external
dll I'm referencing.
External dll is packed inside ANE together with my dll.

Anyone had similar problem? Any hint appreciated.

Tomislav