No but I've noted down to look into this tool soon.

John

--
John

*You're old enough to make your own decisions about the environment without
me telling you what you should and shouldn't print. But if you do print, I
hope this signature doesn't cause the message to go onto an additional
page. Because that would be kind of stupid, wouldn't it?*