Hi,

I have a ip camera and it is hard to access it with Flex app directly now.

I plan to the following things.

1. install virtual camera software in local pc.
2. use virtual camera access the ip camera.
3. use Flex access Virtual camera.

Do you think if it is possible. I am not sure if the following code can work
with virtual camera. any idea?

var cam:Camera = Camera.getCamera();

Thanks for help

Mark