Hi Team,

I have a question on migration from FLEX to HTML5. This
question may be little out of the discussion in here; It would be great if
someone
help me out.

I have a java server side application. It had a class that
exposed a bundle of routines that are needed for the flex front end to drive
the backend. I connect this class using with blazeds and get access to all the
routines within and able to work just fine. It worked like a charm and everyone
was happy till date.

Now, I have a parallel requirement to build a HTML5 equivalent
front end that does the same. I am asked to provide a estimate and possible
frameworks
that can be used with ease. Can someone put down any views if they have.
Thanks.

Scenario. > Java back end remains the same – Build an
interactive HTML5 webpage just looking similar to my current flash version  -
there is a submit_button() java routine
which I have to call when a button on HTML page is clicked – Web server used is
Jetty – Please Comment!

Thanks!!

Cheers,
Venkat.