http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5900231/flex-4-5-hero-sdatagrid-rowcount

________________________________
 From: Wouter Schreuders <wschreud...@gmail.com>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2012 6:05 PM
Subject: [flexcoders] spark DataGrid

Hi All

Does anyone know how I can get the actual number of visible rows for a spark
datagrid similar to the mx datagrid which had the handy feature rowCount.

Basically I want my last itemrenderer to do something different if it's the
last itemrenderer. I thought I had this licked with the code:

if(rowIndex == dataProvider.length)

since I don't have a scrollbar and display all itemrenderers at once in the
datagrid I thought that the dataprovider's length and the total number of rows
would work, but this is not the case, sometimes there are 1 or 2 more
itemrenderers than displayed?