Our app has a "main" module with link button, and clicking each link button
loads different modules in the main content area.

For only one module, we get a Security Sandbox Violation when we try to do a
multipart post of image data.

I can't find anything significantly different about this module, other modules
do multipart posts fine.

I have added thre SWF and various folders (such as containing folder, its
parent, etc.) to flash player global settings, but no luck. We added a liberal
cross domain file but still no luck.

BTW, we are using ModuleLoader, should we try ModuleManager?

Please help.

*** Security Sandbox Violation ***
Connection to
http://localhost:PORTNUMBERHIDDEN/services/rest/mycompany/222/assetservice/asset?action=saveasset&objecttype=serviceOffer&objectid=5960&User-Agent=flex3.0&randomNum=1328144876976

halted - not permitted from

file:///C:/Perforce/Main/Portal/main/bin-debug/serviceOffer-2.4.0.18-SNAPSHOT.swf