It is Android ICS and Honeycomb limitation. You won't access that space on
a factory firmware. Try it with the video player. same problem there. I
hate this on my Xoom.. but it seems like Android either not want to pay, or
not stable enough to use iPads finger gesture like program switching,
rather unuse 5% of screen.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:28 AM, verbalgsx <gdav...@bluetubeinteractive.com