From: markflex2007 <markflex2...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [flexcoders] SQL lite database and Tablet problem
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2012, 12:23 PM

      Hi friends

I developed a Air mobile application with flex sdk 4.6.0. I test it in Flash
Builder 4.6 simulators in windows.it works fine.

but when I install the apk and test it in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 , the sqllite
functions seems do not work

I save the sqllite database in the following path. I guess the tablet maybe do
not allow me to use path.

var file:File = File.documentsDirectory.resolvePath("testDb.db");

Please help me if you have idea for this.

Thanks a lot

Mark