Thanks for the info.   I didn't know FF will automatically cache after a
period of time.

I use to use the

If (x) {

}

"pretty print" from my days as a PL/1 programmer.  Lately, I've change
it to

If (x)

{

                Do stuff

}

format.  I went the first way for about 20 years and the current way for
about 15 years so I'll probably change it again in another 5 years.  I
know the problem, I just can't make up my mind. <g>

But I will check that caching before I work on it again.  I'm trying to
convince the user to let me build it as a smart phone (AIR) app and more
immediately I want to eliminate the goofy dots from an unordered list,
but that is in a different thread.