Hi,

I have taken over an app to convert to a mobile app and am new to Flex/Air.

Using FB4.6

Here is the code:

var sqlcon:SQLConnection =new SQLConnection();
var dbfile:File= File.applicationDirectory.resolvePath("data/aspe");
var ss:SQLStatement=new SQLStatement();
sqlcon.open(dbfile);
ss.sqlConnection=sqlcon;
ss.text="select distinct material as material from manning";
ss.execute();

var dgResultsults:Array=ss.getResult().data;
dgMaterial.dataProvider=dgResultsults;
sqlcon.close();

I get the following error:
Description     Resource        Path    Location        Type
1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type Class to an unrelated type
mx.collections:IList.

I can not find an example or a way to do this.

They were using the mx.combobox, but figured the spinner is more appropriate
for a mobile app plus I think it's lighter and was designed for mobile.

Thanks

Rich