From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of Alex Harui
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:11 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Fonts and localization

You would have to use MX components everywhere (and not need right-to-left
language support)

On 4/11/12 9:43 AM, "michael_reg...@dell.com" <michael_reg...@dell.com> wrote:

Thanks.? I’m being told by our Korean QA that the default font that is used in
the MS Advanced Data Grid is much cleaner than what is used in the Spark
controls.? How do I change this to use the same font as the grid across my
whole app?

Michael J. Regert

Confidentiality Notice | This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for
the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential or
proprietary information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, immediately
message.