Hi Alex

To replicate the problem.

- launch the app (it will populate the datagrid with values)

- choose a different date in the date picker on the top left

- the dataprovider will get updated but the datagrid doesn't update
properly, instead it just remains blank

- use the scroller on the right-hand side to scroll through the datagrid,
the datagrid will then render properly

Thanks

Wouter