Hello Everybody,

I have next issue: I have built simple Rich Text Editor on Flex using
Cairngorm framework. All is working perfectly!

But, when I'm trying to create, for example, two instances in one
application...

The issue that we use ModelLocator class that has static properties
inside and this two instances are using the same properties.

So I'm wondering, is there a workaround about this.

I'm thinking to use singleton, and to create static array in
ModelLocator with objects that has properties for each instance, but
I'm not sure how then commands should access them. I can't figure
where to save index of that array.

Best regards
Stanislav

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM