From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Raymond Camden
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 7:55 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] images being cached w/ mx:image

Eh? I've never heard of a flash plugin cache. It isn't in the settings.
The only thing close is the local storage option, which is for shared
objects I believe, not cached data.

> Maybe its the flash plugin cache. Right mouse and set all to 0.
>
> On 4 Oct 2005 at 16:27, Raymond Camden wrote:
>
> > I am calling a custom control that makes use of mx:image. When I
> > update the jpg file on the file system, it isn't reflected in Flex,
> > even after a restart. Any ideas?

Raymond Camden, Director of Development for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)

Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Blog     : ray.camdenfamily.com