Hi,
   I am flex developer, I would like to know that how can I migrate our flex
application to html5 application. Is currently Adobe working such type of
migration tool? Is Adobe working on to create html5 framework so that flex
developer can use such tools to enhance their flex skills to develop html5
application

Alex: Do you have any idea about this. Whatever I know that Adobe was working
on Falcon, but I did not get any information after Feb. It would really help me
decide my future projects (Develop in Flex or html5).

Thanks,
Mukul Saxena