Does anyone know a way to apply style on text range in a Spark DataGrid?

I think that the best way is to have an itemrenderer with textarea but after, I
don't know how to do.

My goal isn't to change color label if cell is selected. Indeed, in my dream,
item is editable, and you can selected only some words inside cell and apply a
specific style to the selected part of text (by click on a button, one for
bold, one for italic...). Than, text may be store in database like html text.

I'd like use cell itemrenderer like a RichTextEditor but without ControlBar. In
my case, I'd like to have only one control bar outside the datadgrid.

I'll happy, if you can help me.

Thanks