Hi Csomák,

Thanks a lot for your response and thought. You're the first guy to respond
on the subject matter that I have posted in many exclusive global forums.
Yes, I've thought about and tried it in the same line as yours ...
Flashvars, Embedding objects, XML read etc.

I already have the system in place with Animation, Customization and Chart
saving facility in PNG. I do read the data run-time but the data doesn't
become an integral part of the SWF and I don't get a standalone SWF with
data inside [much like Tour De Flex example code]. I'm sure there's a smart
trick somewhere since I've seen somebody doing it in their system.