(Sorry for the lag in replying, I've been back/forth a lot).

I should have specified before, this is in an AIR app, so there's no "page"
to reload. Is there a variation of that function that could be used to from
within an AIR app?  Something that redoes the FlexEvent.PREINITIALIZE event
perhaps?

Thanks for the help.

-Nolan