Hello,

Long time no posting!
For plenty of different reasons I've decided and am determined to write an
extension to SCons building tool to build Flash projects. I don't know yet
how much of the different project types and configurations I will support
or what exactly the feature set will be, however I will try to, at least,
get on par with what you can do today with flexAntTask.jar, but, I hope to
do more than that :) Many things are planned, but few have been done yet.

Anyways, my request to you: if you happen to work on, or know about a
project with a reasonably complex structure, which requires non-trivial
building routine, and the project is in public domain - please share a
link, so that I can later test what I'm doing on a real world projects.

If you want to know more about SCons, then here you go:
http://www.scons.org/
If you are interested to see my project (but, honestly, very little has
been done yet, and it can only build very trivial Flash Builder projects,
and that is probably super buggy). So, unless you are willing to give a
hand at writing this module - it's too soon to try it out. Anyways, here it
is: https://code.google.com/p/scons-flash/

Best.

Oleg