Hello,

I have Flex, BlazeDS, Spring, java application working in Standalone
Tomcat Instance. For scalability we decided to test in Vertical
Cluster of three Tomcat Instances. Initially we tested a simple JSP
maintaining session attribute of counter in HAProxy,
Memcached-Session-Manager (MSM) and Couchbase-Server for session
replication and that test got passed.

Secondly we decided to Test the working Flex application in that
cluster. Initially Kryo serialization gave problems so we shifted
to java serialization and application could Load. But we started getting error

"Detected duplicate HTTP-based FlexSessions, generally due to the remote host
disabling session cookies. Session cookies must be enabled to manage the client
connection correctly"

I googled a lot for Clutering Flex-BlazeDS application howtos but could not
succeed. Can somebody help us in this situation.

we are using
Flex 4.6, BlazeDS 4.0, Spring BDS Integration 1.5.2, Spring 3.1.2,
Open JDK 1.6, Tomcat 7.0.29, on Ubuntu 12.04. HAproxy, Couchbase-server
installed from repository, MSM downloaded from its site and
configured according to wiki page for it.

Thanks and warm regards

Raja Patil