I see a lot of people have this error, but few are specific to Flex.

In the Console window I see this a lot.  Our Cairngorm project seems to get it
on most (haven't checked all of them) VOs.  The first one I want to explore is:

ReferenceError: Error #1056: Cannot create property ID on
gov.il.dhs.wvs.vo.UserAASearchVO.

Needless to say UserAASearchVO doesn't have an "ID" property.  Is that required
by the Adobe or java side?  Should I just add it? (But with what attributes?)

The java version of the VO also doesn't have it.  Should it?

TIA,
Jerry