This is a very small problem.  I'm using RAD to develop in flex.  When I get a
module someone else has written, I try to "pretty print" it to make it easier
to work with.  While doing this on the below, I found the braces didn't add up
right.  That is, the last one should apply to the first one (proc statement),
and it does.  The second to last should apply to the second one (switch
statement), but it doesn't.  Put the cursor after it and it also points to the
first one.

Am I missing something?  I ran clean and refresh on it.

            public function set _checkStatus(status:String):void
            {
                  switch (status)
                  {
                        case Const.ALERT_LIST_RETRIEVED:
                        {
                              if (model.userAlertsVOvar != null &&
model.showAlert == true)
                              {
                                    if (model.userAlertsVOvar.length > 0)
                                    {
                                          var ctr:int = 0;
                                          for each (var alertRow:Object in
model.userAlertsVOvar)
                                          {
                                                if(
StringUtil.trim(alertRow.individualName) == ""
                                                      &&
StringUtil.trim(alertRow.description ) == "" )
                                                {
                                                      ctr = ctr + 1;
//increment ctr

                                          if (ctr <
model.userAlertsVOvar.length)
                                          {    // SHOW ALERT - all rows do not
have blank data
                                                alertPopup = new AlertComp();

PopUpManager.addPopUp(alertPopup, this, false);

PopUpManager.centerPopUp(alertPopup);
                                                model.showAlert=false;
                              model.applicationStatus = null;
                              break;