Hello,

I am facing a problem with MAC OS Chrome browser.
I have create an application with Rotate component in it. In all the browsers
it is executing except in this browser.

After googling I Found that there are 2 Flash plugins active. One is chrome's
default flash plug in and PepperFlashPlayer.plugin flash player of mac os.

If I disable either of the one, it works. But does't work when both are active.

Problem is We can't ask everyone to disable default chrome plugin.

Can anybody has faced such situation? Can anybody tell a workaround for this?

Thanks in advance.