Okay I'm at a loss and need another set of eyes...

Using Flex Builder 4 to compile an AIR app. It usually works just fine.
However today I started getting this message:

"The installation of this application is damaged. Try reinstalling or
contacting the publisher."

After some googling around, it looked like I had an old or slightly
corrupted version of AIR on the machine.  AIR 1.5 was installed, so I
bumped up to 3.7 and recompiled my app. Now when it runs, I get this:

"Publisher ID Could Not Be Found."

According to this:

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/AIR/1.5/devappshtml/WS5b3ccc516d4fbf351e63e3d118666ade46-7ff1.html

...I should be able to omit the PublisherID tag from my AIR app, which is
what I'm doing -- it's not there (and hasn't -ever- been part of this app).

But obviously I'm missing something, as I'm still getting this error.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Nolan