I have something peculiar that I have never run into. I recently began a new
flex project with a ColdFusion 9 backend. In the past I would use the CFC
generator packaged with ColdFusion builder to create my base classes/services
that I would further customize.
Then in flash builder 4.6 I would simply generate the data services based on
the corresponding CFC. All should work properly and fine I would think.however
any service call generated that passes the custom object never executes and
there are no errors ever thrown. If someone could please tell me where I should
look to track down this strange issue I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance,
Rob