Hi,

I'm novice, looking again to Flex after some years developing other things,
using other tools.

Today my challenge is to develop a small, in-house online training for my
company, only using open-source tools.

Few year ago, I think the natural path to explore was searching for stuff like
Adobe Flex, Blaze DS, Flash Media Server and so on.

And now? Which tools should I learn in order to achive my goal?

Can I use Apache Flex, BlazeDS, Red5 Media Server? Are there better tools?

Do anyone have some experience developing this kind of application? Share
thoughts?

The only restriction: I need to use only open-source tools.

Help me?

Thanks in advance,

-- Paulo Zanetti.