Hi

I am trying to restrict the new line in a TeaxArea editor in a callout of my
Mobile application.

I need to listen to Changing event in my mobile callout's TextArea Component.

I have the following code which I am trying to implement.

<fx:Script><![CDATA[ //This event is faster than KEY_DOWN. private function
onChangingHandler(event:TextOperationEvent):void { if(event.operation is
SplitParagraphOperation){ //SplitParagraphOperation only cancel.
event.preventDefault(); } } ]]>
</fx:Script><s:TextAreaid="textArea"width="100"changing="onChangingHandler(event)"height="60"/>
But it seems, The Mobile theme doesn't support "Changing" event be dispatched
while editing.
What is the alternative for this?

How can I achieve "restrict the new line in a TeaxArea" in my mobile
application.

Thanks in advance