To each their own.

Sigh.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [flexcoders@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 23 September 2015 16:36
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: uploading files in flex using coldfusion 11

What does this have to do with helping the original poster with his issue?

But, just because I don’t like Trolls who bash Flash or anything else just to
try to show their superior intellect and insufferable opinions, if “most
people” aren’t using it, Adobe wouldn’t waste money on updates for it.  They’d
declare it dead and be done with it.  Or isn’t that the way it’s done in the UK?