Hi
I created an air application with a schedule.

To populate this schedule with appointment, I launch an httpservice and
result is use to populate an array collection. Each time user change
week, a new request is sending.

The variable myDataCalendar (array collection) is defined as [Bindable]
private var myDataCalendar :ArrayCollection;
I try to reuse the same ArrayCollection, but I think making a mistake
because memory increase each time, and garbage collector seems not working!

  myDataCalendar = new ArrayCollection();
   myDataCalendar.refresh();

So can you help me to understand memory leak.

Best regards
  • [flexcoders] Memory l... Isabelle Loyer Perso isa_lo...@yahoo.fr [flexcoders]