I am using labelFunction for a column in a datagrid. How can I read the
displayed value and not the real value directly from the dataGrid?

I am also wondering how to get values from the DataGrid in general. I need
to render the DataGrid to a HTML table, I mean, read columns and rows from
the dataGrid and have a string with the HTML syntax. I could not find
anything such as getRow, and then read each column. So I am selecting each
Row and then using the selectedItem property.

 I know that I could use the function executed in labelFunction to
reproduce the displayed value, but I am actually trying to extend the
DataGrid class and add a method called getHTMLString for example. This
would require to be agnostic of whether the column has a labelFunction or
not.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM