Hi,

You can save many passwords. If there is not storage to save, user would be prompted to increase SharedObject size. But I think, by default the limit is around 10K or 100K (dnt remember exactly).

You can create an object(key-value pairs) and save it to SharedObject.

f.ex.

var so:SharedObject = SharedObject.getLocal("someName");

function savePassword(username, password):Void
{
    if(!so.data.passwords)
    {
        so.data.passwords = new Object();
    }
    so.data.passwords[username] = password;
    so.flush();
}

function retrievePassword(username):String
{
   return so.data.passwords[username];
}

But remember, users using different machine or different login on same machine has different SharedObject storage. In your case, all users should be logged in same machine with same profile.

Does that make sense?

-abdul