From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of sandip_patil01
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2005 6:17 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] How to save uploaded file in database

HI all,

I have successfully done uploading file in a directory using fileIO
feature provided by Flex using Flash 8.

Now I wanna to save the uploaded file in database.

SO can anybody tell me how to save uploaded file in database using
Flex.My databse is oracle 9i.

Any url or suggessions ?

Thx in advance,
sandip patil

Most low income households are not online. Help bridge the digital
divide today!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/cd_AJB/QnQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM