No I can't say as I have seen the ViewStack component any way I can take a look at it

-----Original Message-----
From: Manish Jethani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 16:22:28 -0700
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Question about linking two mxml pages together

> I have a question, normally you can link two html pages together but from
> what I understand I have seen nothing about linking two mxml pages together.
> What I want to do is have a link on one page link to another mxml page that
> has pictures on it. Is this possible to do? Or when you make an mxml page
> does it all have to be on the same page?

Flex apps do not follow the page-based model like HTML.  You _can_
link to another page on your website in Flex using the Link component,
but it's not the recommended way of doing apps.  Personally I'd just
put in the pictures into another view.  Have you seen the ViewStack
component?

Anyway, here's how you set up a Link:

 <Link label="Go to macromedia.com"
click="getURL('http://www.macromedia.com/')" />

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to
the Sweet Life.
</FONT><A HREF=""http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM" target=_blank>http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM"><B>Click
Here!</B></A>