I would like to know how to send data between a component in one
directory, and another component in a sub directory.

For example:
If the file structure is set as such..
Main
>     /Comp_Level_1
>                  /Comp_Level_2

how would you send data between Comp_Level_1 and Comp_Level_2 if
Comp_Level_1 is a component in Main and Comp_Level_2 is a pop up
window that is being called from Comp_Level_1.

I want to get an idea how to call components that area several levels
deep in the directory structure.

Thanks

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Tracy Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>