it's alpha... it's not done yet...

there's also a part about the changes between Flex1.5 and Flex 2.0 and AS2 and AS3...

See Migrating Applications to Flex 2 in here:
http://livedocs.macromedia.com/labs/1/flex/wwhelp/wwhimpl/js/html/wwhelp.htm

On 10/18/05, Greg Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
It seems like they went out of there way to remove features in coding
and make things far far more difficult or am I missing something?

I have my AS code in different files, and right now have nothing but
function stubs, and am getting no end of errors :/

I create a variable
var investigatorSelectionGrid_dp:Array = new Array(1);

first thing it does is on the mxml side where I have it assigned to a
dataProvider parameter it says something about possibly not being
able to see changes or something.  So I add [Bindable] over it.  Then
it says I can't use [Bindable] on a non-public variable, so I add
public before it.  It still says its a "non-public" variable.
*scream*

It was so simple before and seems to be like pulling teeth now, im
going nuts.  I can't belief they would louse up Flex as bad as it
seems they have, so I am hoping I am missing something that knowing
makes it all atleast mostly as easy as before.

Anyone?!?!
Tnks
Greg

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM