Hehehe *raises hand as Flex Newbie*

But I have been using Flash and Actionscript for 5+ years and have
been coding CF since it's first Beta release.  Plus I have a Degree
in Business Computer Programing where I was fully educated in OOP
with C++.

I understand what you are saying, and there is a valid logic to it.
There is a flaw to it as well.  Its kinda like those party lines you
call to "meet a hot babe" and all that you find is a bunch of guys.
If you put all the n00bs like me in one room, and the experts in
another, it will just be people who don't have any answers asking
questions of people who don't have any answers. rofl

Don't take any of my most recent posts wrong, I agree that Flex is
great.  We have an entire project, grant, and I have an offer for me
to go to full time state emp specificaly because of Flex2.  Its just
frusterating as it seems most of the syntax etc I learned with Flex
1.5 is just causing errors now.

I would have grave doubts that creating an all n00b area would
benifit the n00bs, though I am sure it would benifit the pros :)
Just my 2000 cents :D

Greg
--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Manuel Saint-Victor
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've brought this up before and I'm going to go out on a limb again
and
> suggest that we maybe create a Flex 2 noobs mailing list. I say
this because
> I think that in the coming weeks there is going to be a deluge of
members to
> here that a)are brand spanking new to Flex and even Flash b)
Haven't really
> read the posting etiquette or become familiar with searching
> c)are just dabbling etc.
>
> I think it will make it a lot more readable and usable a list if
those who
> are at least working with 1.5 for production level projects that
will
> continue can be spared our posts of "Hello help I'm oblivious".
Last time I

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/nhFolB/TM