From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Spike
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 1:12 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [flexcoders] Re: Macromedia Labs site

I'm not totally convinced that there would be significant uptake for a CF wiki.

I was looking for one a few weeks ago and ended up going with mediaWiki too. I'm no PHP guru, but it only took about an hour to get everything set up including installing PHP and getting the database setup.

With that knowledge it would be very hard for me to justify paying for one and I'm sure I'm not alone.

I'm sure some people would buy it, but I doubt if you'd get back the money you spent developing it.

my 2cents

Spike