I prefer maintaining the status quo for now.  Perhaps a Yahoo poll?

Tracy

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:flexcoders@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of JesterXL
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 5:28 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

I'm more interested in what, and the rest of the list thinks.  There are thousands+ on this list now, and splitting/adding new ones is a huge undertaking, not to be taken lightly, nor without appropriate management in place.  I do, however, think it's necessarey given the paradigm changes in the community taking place.  It is better to act now than later.